Around the world

 Day1

Hi,my name is Fatma el-zhraa. I'm 18 years old. When I was studying history,I was surprised by the tourist places in my country(Egypt)🇪🇬

We have an amazing civilization in Egypt.  I will tell you about the tourist places in our amazing country. The first and most famous place that tourist always visit it is pyramids🌄 The pyramids are known around the world and all people in different countries come to visit it.

This talk isn't enough about pyramids, but I want to tell you more about Egypt 🇪🇬 


I will tell you about another place.In my opinion, the most wonderful place in Egypt is siwa oasis. Siwa oasis is famous for olive and palm trees. The water in siwa oasis is different from any other water and the siwa desert is also special. 

In my opinion, If you want to relax you should go to SWIA OASIS 🇪🇬



تعليقات

إرسال تعليق

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

Tourist places in FRANCE 🇫🇷

DISCOVERING NEW CULTURES IN SOUTH KOREA

DISCOVERING NEW CULTURES IN MALAYSIA